How can I order my books?
Order Online: You may order 24/7 via this website. Just use the search function to find your school’s online bookstore and follow the prompts to select your books and place your order. If this is your first time ordering with Neebo Connect, you will be asked to set up an account with us. This will allow all future orders to be placed quickly and easily.
Order by Phone: You may order via our toll-free phone number, 800-466-1365, during our regular business hours of Monday – Friday, 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. ET and Saturday, 8 a.m. to 12 p.m. ET.
Order by Fax or Mail: Orders may be placed using the downloadable order form.
- Send by fax to: 402-421-0781
- Send by mail to: 5240 South 19th Street, Lincoln, NE 68512
How can I pay for my order?
Neebo Connect accepts the following methods of payment:
Credit Card (American Express, Visa, MasterCard, or Discover): If you wish to pay online using your credit or debit card, please be sure the name you've entered on the billing information for your credit card is the same as it appears on the credit card. Also, please be sure to put the billing address as the address where the credit card statements are sent. If the addresses do not match, it may delay your order. If you are concerned about security, please see our security information.
Money Order or Check: Once you have submitted your order, you may mail a check or money order to Neebo Connect along with your order number. Your order will not ship until payment is received. Please note the following when paying by personal check:
- Checks should be made payable to Neebo Connect in U.S. dollars.
- No starter checks please.
- The name and address should be imprinted by a check manufacturer.
- The check must have a physical address. If using a post office box, please write in the physical address and initial it.
- The signature should correspond with the name imprinted on the check.
- Please include your phone number, with area code, on the check.
- All checks must be drawn on U.S., Canadian, Puerto Rico or U.S. Virgin Islands banks.
- Numeric and written-out dollar amounts must agree.
- Any alterations to the check must be made and initialed by the check writer.
Wire Transfer: Please call in your order and we’ll give you all the information required to complete the wire transfer.
When will I receive my books?
Once you have placed your order and payment has been received, your books will be shipped within one (1) business day. Depending on when your order is submitted, your books may even ship the same day. Shipping times vary based on your location and the carrier selected.
Service Average Shipping Time in Business Days:
Shipping Options for Continental U.S. Orders
UPS Ground 2-5 days (depending on location)
UPS Second Day Air 2 days
UPS Next Day Air 1 day
USPS Priority Mail 3-10 days (depending on location)
Shipping Options for Canada
UPS Ground 5-7 days (depending on location)
UPS Worldwide Express 2-5 days (depending on location)
Shipping Options for AK/HI/PR
UPS Second Day Air 2-3 days
USPS Priority Mail 5-10 days
- Shipping times may vary when shipping to remote locations.
- Neebo Connect's recommended shipment method to all continental U.S. customers is UPS Ground.
- USPS Priority Mail or USPS Express Mail must be used for P.O. Box and APO/FPO. UPS is unable to ship to P.O. Boxes or APO/FPO addresses.
- International orders will ship via UPS International. These rates are unable to be calculated online. A customer service representative will contact you with shipping cost information prior to processing your order. Please be aware that additional duties, taxes, tariffs or charges may be incurred by international shipments.
- The estimated times stated above reflect the time it takes the shipping agency to deliver the package and do not account for processing time. All orders are shipped within one (1) business day of receipt of payment.
Can I track my order?
Orders shipped via UPS can be tracked online. When your order is shipped, you will receive an e-mail with tracking information. Unfortunately, orders shipped via USPS cannot be tracked.
How do I change or cancel my order?
If you need to cancel or make a change to your order, please contact the Neebo Connect customer service department at 800-466-1365 (press '2' when prompted).
How do I return a book?
Unless your school or program information indicates otherwise, all new or used textbooks may be returned for a full refund within fourteen (14) calendar days of your receipt of the shipment, or within 14 calendar days of the start of classes. Books must be unused and undamaged in order to receive a refund. Software can only be returned if the item is unopened or defective.
Can I sell my books back to you?
Yes! Neebo Connect has an easy-to-use buyback program which allows you to receive some financial return on your textbook investment and helps to provide future students increased access to used books. And best of all, even if you didn’t purchase your books from Neebo Connect, you may still be able to sell them through our buyback program. In fact, Neebo Connect may buy back books that an on-campus bookstore may not, as we have a nationwide resale market. Click here for more information.
What if my book is backordered?
In rare cases, a book you order may be out of stock. In this situation, the book is labeled as a backorder and will be shipped to you as soon as it arrives in our warehouse. If only a portion of your order is backordered, those books that are in stock will be shipped to you immediately and the backordered books will be shipped as they arrive to our warehouse.
Is it safe to use my credit card?
We promise to protect your personal information. Our secure servers protect your information using encryption technology throughout the ordering process.
Most browsers will show a lock icon in the bottom status bar on secure pages—look for this icon on any web page that asks for your personal information. Your credit card number, should you decide to use it, will be used only to process your order. It will be encrypted, and read only by our order-entry software. If you prefer not to leave your credit card information with us, you can press the button on the order form which is labeled 'CANCEL', and your encrypted order and credit card information will be wiped out immediately.
How do I contact Neebo Connect?
For ordering or other questions, call 800-466-1365 during our normal business hours of Monday – Friday, 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. ET and Saturday, 8 a.m. to 12 p.m. ET, or e-mail customer service at email@example.com.