Sell Your Books
In order to maximize your textbook investment, Neebo Connect's buyback program provides anyone with the opportunity to sell used textbooks for cash--even if you did not purchase your books from Neebo Connect. By selling us your books, you get some financial return and other students benefit by having access to recycled books.
How does the service work?
Neebo Connect, in partnership with a national used book wholesaler, may offer to purchase your books at a nationally established price. We'll give you a quote on buyback prices and you can decide if you would like to sell us your books.
How much will I get for my books?
The value of your textbooks is determined by national wholesalers and depends on several factors. National demand for a particular title is a major factor in determining the buyback value. The condition of the book also affects the value. If pages are missing or damaged, or the cover is damaged, the book will have no resale value. As a general rule, the value of a book can range from no resale value up to 40% of the price of the book in new condition. Used study guides, working papers or lab manuals, custom published materials (materials made specifically for your class), audio and video tapes, and computer software will generally have no resale value.
- Begin by clicking here. For first-time sellers, you will need to create an account. For existing users, log in to your account.
- To get a buyback price on any book, you will need to provide the book's 10 or 13-digit ISBN. (This can be found on your original book purchase invoice, as well as the back of the book.) Please note: You should not submit any ISBN that is located on the inside cover of your textbook.
- Once you have completed the process, print your packing list and place inside the box. If you have two or more boxes, print the correct number of packing lists and place one in each box.
- Download and print the pre-paid shipping label, there will be a link provided for you.
- Pack the book(s) and the packing list(s) securely using a cardboard box or high-quality, protective bubble wrap. Be sure to include a packing slip in each box. Affix the pre-paid label to the package(s). Please note: Before sending your buyback shipment, please remove all extra labels from the outside of the package.
- Send your package via US Mail by giving it to your postal carrier or dropping it at a local post office or mail drop point. No postage is required. To receive credit, items must be postmarked within seven (7) days from the buyback order date. You can expect a refund, via check sent to the address specified, within three to five (3-5) days after we have received and confirmed the buyback order.
Neebo Connect encourages double-checking each shipment for accuracy prior to shipping. All books MUST be in good condition, to ensure full credit. Torn, moldy, badly-stained, or unclean copies are not acceptable, nor are copies with damaged bindings, missing pages, or obscured text. Instructor's editions and international editions will not be accepted. Any supplemental media, such as CDs or DVDs should be included, but are not required. Sellers take full responsibility for shipping incorrect or damaged books. Please ensure you are shipping the same ISBNs as are listed on your packing list. Merchandise identified as incorrect or damaged at the point of receipt will yield no reimbursement and will not be returned to the seller.
If you have questions regarding your shipment or payment, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and include your buyback order number along with your inquiry.